Saturday, 23 November 2013

Assessing the Quality of Web Sites for Research

Complete this:

    a. Do an Internet search and find 3 web sites that provide useful information about analyzing or critiquing information from the web itself.

    b. Read and study the web sites and write three or four paragraphs (minimum of a half page when typed) 
        titled "Assessing the Quality of Web Sites for Research". 

        * Address the following questions in your essay:
            * How do I know if any Internet source I find has accurate information?
            * How do I know if any Internet source I find is up to date?
            * How do I know if any Internet source I find is biased?
            * How do I know if any Internet source I find is presenting fact or opinion?
            * How do I know if any Internet source I find is presenting complete information?

      * Comment on the pros and cons of using each of the following as a source of information:
                * Wikipedia web page
                * Chat room
                * Unmoderated web forum
                * Moderated web forum
                * Newsgroups
                * Blogs

      * Include the URLs (http://www... ) for the 3 web sites you used right after the text of your essay.
WANT TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER WORK ON THIS PAPER? CLICK HERE TO ORDER THIS PAPER

No comments:

Post a Comment