Monday, 14 October 2013


- Describe your technology vision in relation to your educational philosophy based on learning theories and how you would use technology to support your vision of how people learn.
Introduction
In this paper, first I define learning theory and I will focus on one of learning theory. Next, I describe my technology vision relation to my educational philosophy based on learning theories. Then, I will explain how I would use technology to support my vision.
1-Learning theory
Write definition of learning theory.There are many categories of learning theory such as: behaviorism , constructivism, and Social learning theory
2- My technology vision in relation to my educational philosophy based on learning theories.
My educational philosophy  is use constructivism………
Write The definition of constructivism learning
 Key concept  Constructivism
1-accommodation
2-assimilation
3- add one more key concept
Two of the key concepts within the constructivism learning theory which create the construction of an individual's new knowledge are accommodation and assimilationAssimilating causes an individual to incorporate new experiences into the old experiences. This causes the individual to develop new outlooks, rethink what were once misunderstandings, and evaluate what is important, ultimately altering their perceptions. Accommodation, on the other hand, is reframing the world and new experiences into the mental capacity already present. Individuals conceive a particular fashion in which the world operates. When things do not operate within that context, they must accommodate and reframing the expectations with the outcomes.Paraphrase this paragraph  I found two key contents I want two more. Use APA format in all assignment )use this resource and one more. http://www.teach-nology.com/currenttrends/constructivism/
Vygotsky's theory of constructivism ( 4 sentence)use resource.
Dr. Seymour Papert theory of constructivism ( 4 sentence) use resource.  
3- Then write about my to my educational philosophy based on learning theories (constructivism) ( 4 sentence)
4-How you would use technology to support your vision of how people learn.
In this part write my vision and how it  support each key content s( one paragraph)
5- Conclusion( 3 sentence)
1-follow  the yellow and red comment in each part and writ what I want.
2- use 3 or 4 resources is enough
3- the page format is APA format.

4-the total two pages 

No comments:

Post a Comment